Tuesday 1 April 2014

'I think he's delicious!' Halle Berry dismisses reports that her marriage to Olivier Martinez is in trouble... insisting she's 'very proud' of her husband

'I think he's delicious': Halle Berry spoke about husband Olivier Martinez in a new interview with US TV show Extra


It was claimed last month that Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez were on the verge of splitting after weeks of 'vicious rows'.
But Halle has dismissed the claims once and for all, by waxing lyrical about her husband in a new interview.
Speaking about 48-year-old Olivier's new casting as a ruthless French media magnate in ABC show Revenge, Halle told US TV show Extra: 'I’m going to follow his little arc along. I’m very proud of him… I think he’s delicious.'



'I think he's delicious': Halle Berry spoke about husband Olivier Martinez in a new interview with US TV show Extra
Happier than ever: Halle's quotes set the record about her marriage straight
Happier than ever: Halle's quotes set the record about her marriage straight

Halle also opened up about just how she has snapped back into shape five months after the birth of son Maceo, insisting breastfeeding and a sensible diet are to credit for her post-baby weight loss.
She said: 'Every mother should breastfeed. It’s the quickest way to shed the initial weight and then you have to eat right.'
Halle sat down with Extra’s Renee Bargh to talk about her joy at becoming a second-time mum at the age of 47.
'I just feel great because I have another baby. I never thought that at my stage in life another baby - and a baby boy - was coming to me, so yeah, I’m blessed,' the delighted actress said.
Maceo is the former Bond girl's first child with Olivier. Halle is also mother to six-year-old Nahla from her relationship with male model Gabriel Aubry.
And Nahla is apparently delighted with her new sibling.
'It’s like one of her doll babies came alive,' Halle told Renee.
'She gets to take care of him, feed him, change his diapers, play with him, dress him up in different clothes like five times a day because she can, so she loves it.'
The actress is learning how to balance her career and her family life - particularly given the daily demands of filming her role in CBS's drama Extant, due to air later this year.
Halle stars as an astronaut who struggles to readjust to life back home after returning from a year-long mission in space. Her scientist husband is portrayed by ER star Goran Visnjic, while West Wing alum Michael O'Neill plays a former astronaut.


'I'm blessed': The 47-year-old told host Renee Bargh she never expected to have a baby at this time in her life
'I'm blessed': The 47-year-old told host Renee Bargh she never expected to have a baby at this time in her life Girlie gossip: The actress talked to Renee about her family, her career and her new film, Frankie And Alice Girlie gossip: The actress talked to Renee about her family, her career and her new film, Frankie And Alice
The beautiful celebrity explained: 'What I’m learning to do, trying to do right now, is find the balance.
'My baby is always with me on set. I bring my daughter after school. I have a nursery there, a playroom for her, so I try to make it as nice as I can for them to spend time with them, see them.'
Halle's new movie, psychological drama Frankie And Alice, is due out on Friday. It follows a black woman with multiple personalities including a white racist and a child genius.
She said: 'I would have thought that’s just a made-up story. But because it was real, that gave it a gravitas that to me was, "Wow, this is real, people should know about this."'
The movie was actually finished in 2010 but it has taken four years to find distribution.
Tune in to Extra to watch the full interview with Halle. Check local listings for stations and times.

Girls' trip out: The heavily pregnant actress took Nahla to a branch of doll company American Girl in September
Girls' trip out: The heavily pregnant actress took Nahla to a branch of doll company American Girl in September

No longer on the shelf: Halle stars in Frankie And Alice, a real story based on a black woman with multiple personalities, that was finished in 2010 but has taken four years to find a distributor
No longer on the shelf: Halle stars in Frankie And Alice, a real story based on a black woman with multiple personalities, that was finished in 2010 but has taken four years to find a distributor

No comments:

Post a Comment