Tuesday 1 April 2014

Those flowers stink! Rita Ora steps out in ugly floral boots as she goes house-hunting in west London




Not very good fashion scent: Rita Ora steps out in garish floral boots
Nothing was going to put Rita Ora in a bad mood on Tuesday, not even her ugly floral boots.
The 23-year old singer stepped out in the gypsy rose-patterned footwear, as she went house-hunting in west London.
But her smile was probably not just about the idea of finding a new home, but also because she spent the day before, promoting her new single from her forthcoming album.


Not very good fashion scent: Rita Ora steps out in garish floral boots
The singer had pushed the boundaries of fashion as she headed to radio interviews across the capital, starting off in an armour-like jumper and finishing off in a red and yellow outfit seemingly inspired by Ronald McDonald.
 

Rita kept it much simpler on Tuesday though, in spite of her garish boots, had opted for a cream dress, grey trench coat and black Trilby hat.
The singer recently landed the cover of this month’s issue of Elle magazine, and opened up about experiencing love for the first time after meeting boyfriend Calvin Harris.
Ugly: Her simple outfit made the floral boots stand out even more
Ugly: Her simple outfit made the floral boots stand out even more

House hunting: The singer was reportedly looking for a new home in west London
House hunting: The singer was reportedly looking for a new home in west London
House hunting: The singer was reportedly looking for a new home in west London


The 23-year-old made the revelations as she stripped off to reveal her tattooed ribcage on the cover of the fashion mag.
 ‘He got something out of me that I never thought I had,’ Rita explained.
‘Yes, like falling in love. I just didn’t think I had it. I’d never experienced it before. And I was just like in the wilderness, thinking, “Will it ever happen?”’
The pair, who have been dating since May of last year, have just collaborated on her latest song I Will Never Let You Down.
Cold star: Rita left her home in a fur-detail trench coat on Tuesday morning
Cold star: Rita left her home in a fur-detail trench coat on Tuesday morning
Fries: The singer has a special McDonalds themed iPhone case from Jeremy Scott for Moschino
Fries: The singer has a special McDonalds themed iPhone case from Jeremy Scott for Moschino
Rita Ora has unveiled the official video for her brand new single on Monday, which was directed by Francesco Carrozzino
The track is the first to be taken from Rita's forthcoming second studio album that her boyfriend Calvin Harris produced the song for his lady love.
At the Brit Awards this year, the Scottish DJ told Capital FM that he thought the song was reminiscent of late 80s Whitney Houston mixed with punk pop princess Pink.
Rita sings: 'When you say you've had enough, and you might just give it up, I will never let you down,' but found it difficult to work with Calvin in the studio.
When asked if she can concentrate in the recording studio with Calvin, she told BBC Radio 1's Nick Grimshaw: "No, no I can't. Do you know, funny story, I was actually again a bit nervous, because he's never seen me in work mode. I was like, 'What if I riff a bit bad?'
Why so shy? Rita wasn't so smiley earlier on in the day
Why so shy? Rita wasn't so smiley earlier on in the day

'But literally just ten minutes in he was so blunt, I think it's the Scottish-ness in him, he was just like 'no' etc and it happened so quick. It was a very good experience.
'It's about having fun... and cos I take everything so seriously, I'm always a bit like work, work. He's like, you really need to just enjoy it. And I agree, so I'm just enjoying it right now. And I'm happy we kinda did it together. (sic)'
She added: 'It's a nice little feeling for me, it makes it personal.'
Cover girl: Rita appeared topless on this month's Elle magazine
Cover girl: Rita appeared topless on this month's Elle magazine
And while the singer might have settled down with Calvin in recent weeks, it doesn't look as though she'll be becoming a housewife anytime soon, as she admitted she is still a terrible cook.
Speaking to Michael & Tinea on KISS FM UK on Monday, she said: 'I don't think I would ever cook an actual meal… I can't cook!! I've tried and tried and tried and I am not kidding, my friends won't even eat it 'cos they think I'm going to poison them.
'I can do beans on toast in the microwave! If anybody wants to teach me how to cook, I would love to learn – I need to learn. Do you know what though, I can do good cocktails!'
I Will Never Let You Down will be released in the UK on May 11th 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment