Monday 30 December 2013

Vicky Pattison shows off her size 6 figure in more stunning bikini shots... as her fitness DVD knocks Davina McCall's off the top spot after just THREE days on sale

What a stunner: Vicky Pattison will be celebrating after her fitness DVD goes to number one after just three days on sale

She’s been queen of the tabloids recently due to her amazing three stone weight loss in just five months and now Vicky Pattison has another reason to celebrate – her fitness DVD has hit number one in the charts.

The star has knocked off long-term fitness favourite Davina MCCall from the top spot to be number one despite only having been on sale for three days.
Vicky said: ‘I’m absolutely delighted. Davina’s a fitness legend and let’s face it this time last year I couldn’t even run for a bus, never mind present a fitness DVD.’
What a stunner: Vicky Pattison will be celebrating after her fitness DVD goes to number one after just three days on sale

In the DVD, the former Geordie Shore reveals that she’s been using a system of exercise which involves doing just 10 minutes of intense exercise a day – 7 days a week.
 

The star lost over three stone in five months going from a size 16 to a svelte size 6 – five dress sizes difference.
The Newcastle lass explained said: ‘People might wonder how ten minutes a day can do anything – but believe me when you do it you’ll find out why, because it’s quite tough, but it really does work. I was dropping a pound a day when I started it’
What a difference: In just five months Vicky has completely changed her body with amazing results
What a difference: In just five months Vicky has completely changed her body with amazing results

She's hot to trot: The young star has lost so much weight she's beaming with pride

Hand on hip: The 25-year-old has completely overhauled her lifestyle but still enjoys a night out
What a stunner: The 25-year-old has lost weight with exercise and an overhaul of her lifestyle 
Showing her body: Vicky claims 'plenty of veg' and her short, sharp exercise routine is the key
Showing her body: Vicky claims 'plenty of veg' and her short, sharp exercise routine is the key

From boozing to burning fat, Vicky’s rarely seen munching on a kebab these days but claims she’s not cut out anything from her diet.
She told Now magazine: 'I got a personal trainer and sorted my diet out. Revenge is a dish best served skinny! ... I haven't cut out any one thing - I've just become more sensible.
‘I don't eat white bread or pre-packed sandwiches. I have plenty of veg, but not so much fruit because it's full of natural sugar. I eat sweet potatoes instead of white ones.'
It's number one: Vicky's 7 Day Slim has knocked Davina McCall's work-out DVD off the top spot
It's number one: Vicky's 7 Day Slim has knocked Davina McCall's work-out DVD off the top spot

On her Twitter account the star is regularly seen talking to her fans about her new found strength and how ‘sexy’ she feels now she’s lost the weight.
Vicky’s real wake up call came after seeing pictures of herself on holiday last summer – the star described herself as looking like ‘the proverbial beached whale.’
She added: ‘Let’s face it I was so huge, I looked like I’d swallowed Ricci [Her ex-boyfriend]. I was totally mortified.
‘I felt really desperate, but I knew I had to get a grip and do something about it for my own self respect.’
Cruel internet jibes about her weight only spurred the bubble star on further to try and tackle her expanding waistline.
She said: ‘I sat at my computer and bawled my eyes out at some of the comments. But then I got mad and I thought I’m going to show them.’
On December 19 Vicky attended court after being accused of hitting a young model with a stiletto.
She appeared before Newcastle magistrates facing three charges which related to a night out in the city on July 2.
She is accused of hitting 18-year-old Irish student and model Hannah Kelso in the face with the shoe, leaving her needing four stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment